As an employer your goal is simple – create the most profitable and sustainable business possible. No matter the business, the potential for accidents is something that is unavoidable. Although a majority of accidents in the workplace are categorized as minor, small medical emergencies can leave a resounding effect on both the individual and the company as a whole.
AFC Urgent Care Lyndhurst offers a number of ways to limit the discomfort and uncomfortable situations associated with accidents within the workplace. We offer a number of services for employees that are injured on the job including a full Digital X-Ray, a CLIA certified Lab, qualified Board Certified Physicians and a full-service medical facility. We work with a number of large and small businesses designing plans to help get your employees back to work faster.
- Complete assessment and diagnosis of the injury
- Complete documentation of the patients updated medical history
- Advice on the best treatment options moving forward
- Comprehensive and complete medical care
- Advice on a faster healing process
- Guidance through the workers compensation process
AFC Urgent Care Lyndhurst is a fully operational walk-in clinic specializing in workers compensation and care. We are located at 560 New York Ave in Lyndhurst NJ and are open 7 days a week.